Using ANZ Internet Banking you can easily manage any future payments and transfers you have scheduled. You can view the details, skip/un-skip or delete.
How do I view future payments/transfers summary?
To view your future payments/transfers summary:
- Go to the "Payments" menu
- Select "Manage future payments / transfers". This will display any future dated payments and transfers scheduled for your accounts.
Future payments/transfer summary
Your future payment/transfer summary will provide the following details:
Date: this is the date that the payment/transfer or bill payment is scheduled to be processed.
Type: shows the frequency of your payment/transfer or bill payment.
- If you have set up a regular payment/transfer the frequency of your payment/transfer or bill payment will show in this field (for example daily, weekly, monthly).
- If you are making a one off payment/transfer or bill payment "One off transfer" or "One off BPAY bill payment" will display.
From: lists the account from which the payment/transfer or bill payment is scheduled to be made.
To: lists the account or biller to which the payment/transfer or bill payment is scheduled to be made.
- If you have scheduled a Pay Anyone payment, the "To" account will show the payee you are transferring funds to.
Lodgement No.: is issued when you schedule the payment/transfer or bill payment.
- It can be used for any enquiries you may have about the particular payment/transfer or bill payment.
Amount: is the amount that is scheduled to be transferred or paid.
Status: this will be empty if the payment or transfer has not been submitted for processing.
- Future-dated payments/transfers require cleared funds in your account prior to 11.59pm Melbourne time the day before the scheduled payment/transfer date or your payment/transfer will be unsuccessful.
- All future-dated payments/transfers will be processed by us on the morning of the date requested unless the payment/transfer date falls on a weekend or public holiday in which case the payment/transfer will be processed on the next bank business day.
- If you wish to delete or skip a payment/transfer, the request must be lodged with ANZ Internet Banking prior to 11.59pm Melbourne time the day before the scheduled payment/transfer.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9699 6908) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.