Using ANZ Internet Banking and ANZ Internet Banking for Business, you can easily view the details of a future payment or transfer you have scheduled. You can also skip/un-skip or delete the payment/transfer.
How do I view a future payment or transfer?
Step 1 - Select the future payment/transfer
- Select the "Payments" menu.
- Select "Manage future payments / transfers".
- Click to expand or contract
Step 2 – Select the future payment/transfer you wish to view
- Your future payment summary will be displayed.
- Select the future payment/transfer you wish to view.
Step 3 – View details of the future payment/transfer
The following information will be displayed when paying/transferring:
- Lodgement number: this is issued when you scheduled the payment. The lodgement number can be used for any enquiries you may have about this payment/transfer.
- From: the account from which the payment/transfer is scheduled to be made.
- To: for Pay Anyone or BPAY bill payments, the biller or payee who is scheduled to be paid. For transfers between your accounts, the name of the account to which you are transferring funds.
- Account name or PayID name: the name or PayID name of an account holder.
- BSB/Account number or PayID: the BSB/Account number or PayID you are paying/transferring to.
- Message/reference: the message you entered to appear on the payee's statement (if you left this field blank it will not be displayed).
- Pay no earlier than: the date of payment.
- Payment instructions: frequency, start date and number of payments.
- Iteration: the number in the sequence of payments.
- Amount: the amount that is scheduled to be paid or transferred.
- End-to-end ID: A customer reference number or identifier used by your some organisations to categorise payments. Note: this will only be displayed when paying from a business account to an account that you have previously paid to via the Osko service.
Future-dated transfers require cleared funds in your account at 11.59pm Melbourne time on the day before the scheduled transfer date or your transfer will be unsuccessful.
A future-dated transfer will be processed on the date you requested if it can be made via the Osko service. If it can’t be made via the Osko service, a future-dated transfer will be processed by us on the morning of the date requested, unless the payment date falls on a weekend or public holiday, in which case the transfer will be processed on the next bank business day. For a transfer to be sent via the Osko service, both the sending and receiving accounts must be Osko eligible.
If you wish to delete or skip a transfer, the request must be lodged with ANZ Internet Banking prior to 11.59pm Melbourne time on the day prior to payment.