ANZ Internet Banking and ANZ Internet Banking for Business allows you to delete future payments and transfers you have scheduled.
The request must be lodged with ANZ Internet Banking or ANZ Internet Banking for Business before 11.59pm Melbourne time on the day before the payment/transfer or bill payment date. For example if you have a bill to pay on Wednesday your request to delete the bill payment must be submitted by 11.59pm Melbourne time on Tuesday.
How do I delete a future payment or transfer?
Deleting a future payment/transfer is easy.
Step 1 - Navigate to "Manage future payments/transfers"
- Select the "Payments" menu
- Select "Manage future payments / transfers"
If you are a business customer using ANZ Internet Banking for Business, you can find "Manage future payments/transfers" under the "Pay and transfer" menu.
Step 2 - Select the payment or transfer you wish to delete
- Displayed are all your future payments and transfers.
- Select the payment/transfer you wish to delete.
Step 3 - Delete your payment/transfer
- Select "Delete"
- Your "Manage future payments/transfers" page will reflect the deleted payment or transfer with a "Deleted" status on the right hand side.
- The payment/transfer will continue to appear on this page until the payment/transfer due date when it will move to the View past payments/transfers function.