Your BPAY® biller list is the list of billers you have saved in order to make BPAY® bill payments. Editing billers' details is quick and easy.
How do I edit a BPAY biller?
Your BPAY® biller list is the list of billers you have saved in order to make BPAY® bill payments. You can edit biller’s details by following the steps below:
Step 1 - Navigate to "Manage billers"
- Go to either the "Settings" menu or the “Payments” menu
- Select "Manage billers"
Step 2 - Select the biller you wish to edit
- Your saved BPAY billers will be displayed.
- Select the biller you wish to edit.
Step 3 - Make your updates and select "Save"
- You can update the BPAY reference number and/or the biller nickname.
- Once you are happy with your changes select "Save".
Your biller details will then be updated immediately. It's important to ensure that the reference number is accurate or your payment may be unsuccessful or paid to the incorrect account and your funds may not be recovered.
Why can't I edit my biller?
You can't edit a biller if there is a future or recurring BPAY bill payment scheduled for that biller.
- For example if you have recurring bill payments scheduled for a biller they cannot be edited.
- You must first cancel any pending future or recurring bill payments.
If you wish to delete a future dated or recurring bill payment, the request must be lodged with ANZ Internet Banking prior to 11.59pm Melbourne time on the day prior to the bill payment date.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9699 6908) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.