Payment templates are a convenient way to help you make multiple payments. Once you have a template saved you can select it to populate your payments without needing to add the details for each payment individually.You can easily rename an existing template.
How to do I rename a payment template?
ANZ Internet Banking for Business customers can rename a payment template.
- Go to the "Payments" menu.
- Select "Manage payment templates".
- Select the template to be renamed.
- Then select "Rename template" and follow the steps below.
Step 1 - Enter the new template name
- Enter a template name associated with the type of payments being made - Choose one that you will easily identify for future use.
- The template name can have a maximum of 25 characters and must not include special characters (e.g.!@$ %^*).
Step 2 - Save your changes
- When you are happy with your new template name, click the "Save" button.
- Your template will now be updated and saved in your payment template list.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.