Payment templates are a convenient way to for ANZ Internet Banking for Business customers to make multiple payments. Once you have a template saved you can select it to populate your payments without needing to add the details for each payment individually.
How do I delete a payment template?
- You can easily delete a saved template that you no longer need.
- However you will not be able to retrieve the details once the template is deleted
Step 1 - Navigate to payment templates
- Select the "Payments" menu.
- Select "Manage payment templates".
Step 2 - Delete the template
- A full list of your payment templates will display.
- Select the template you wish to delete.
- Select “Immediately delete template”.
Why can't I delete my template?
You cannot delete a template if it has been used for a scheduled future or recurring payment. You must first cancel any pending future or recurring payments connected to the template.
If you wish to delete a future dated or recurring payment, the request must be lodged within ANZ Internet Banking for Business prior to 11.59pm Melbourne time on the day prior to the payment date.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9699 6908) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.