Authorising transactions is a straight forward and secure process, applicable to ANZ Internet Banking for Business customers with the relevant authority. If you are unhappy with a transaction submitted for authorisation you can send it back to the user for editing.
- Choosing "Send for repair" automatically sends the transaction to the "Repair payments" list.
- From here the user can edit the selected transaction and re-submit it for authorisation.
How do I send a transaction for repair?
ANZ Internet Banking for Business Administrators or Authorisers can easily send a transaction, which has been submitted for approval, back for repair.
- Go to the "Pay and transfer" menu.
- Select "Authorise payments/transfers".
This will display a summary page, containing the list of payments/transfers, which are waiting to be authorised, sent for repair, rejected or deleted.
Step 1 - Select the relevant transaction and click "Send for repair"
- Select the relevant payment/transfer, using the radio buttons under the "Select" column.
- Click "Send for repair".
Step 2 - Review summary of transaction details
The following information will display for the transaction:
- The details of the payment account.
- Transfer details including the payment status, payment type, creator, transfer instructions, payment date, lodgement number, etc.
- The recipient's details.
Step 3 - Enter the reason why the item needs to be repaired
- Enter the reason as to why the transaction has been sent back for repair.
- Click on the "Send for Repair" button on the bottom right.
- Click "OK" when the confirmation dialogue box appears if you want to proceed.
- If you decide not to send the transaction for repair click "Cancel".
Step 4 - View your confirmation message
Once the transaction is sent for repair, the "Authorise payments/transfers" page will display again with the confirmation message in red on the top of the page.
- After this, the transaction that has been sent for repair will no longer display on the "Authorise payments/transfers" summary page.
- It will move to the "Repair payments/transfers" page immediately.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.