Your client list comprises of the debtors you have saved to your ANZ Internet Banking in order to receive direct debits from them. When creating direct debits you can select previously saved clients from your list and avoid filling in their details each time.
You can easily edit a direct debit client's details, if necessary.
How do I edit a direct debit client?
ANZ Internet Banking for Business customers can easily edit client details from their direct debit client list.
- Go to the "Payments" menu.
- Select "Set up business Direct debit'.
- Select the "Manage client list" link.
- Select the client, using the radio button under the "Select" column
- Select the "Edit client" link and follow the steps below.
Step 1 - Make your edits
You can make the following edits to your clients:
- You can edit the client description. This is for your reference.
- You can also edit the client account details including the BSB, account number and/or account name of the client.
Step 2 - Save your changes
- When you are happy with your edits, select the "Save" button.
- Your changes will now be updated and saved in the direct debit client list.