Your client list comprises of the debtors you have saved to your ANZ Internet Banking in order to receive direct debits from them. When creating direct debits you can select previously saved clients from your list and avoid filling in their details each time.
If you no longer need to receive direct debits from a client you can easily delete them from your client list. Once you've deleted their details you won't be able to retrieve them.
How do I delete a direct debit client?
ANZ Internet Banking for Business customers can easily delete client details from their direct debit client list, if necessary.
- Go to the "Payments" menu.
- Select "Set up business Direct debit".
- Select the "Manage client list" link and follow the steps below.
Step 1 - Select the client/debtor and click "Immediately delete client"
- Select the person from your client/debtor list using the radio button under the "Select" column.
- Select the "Immediately delete client" link.
- The client/debtor details will be deleted and the client/debtor will be removed from your list.
- You can re-add the client at any time.
Why can't I delete my client/debtor?
You cannot delete a client/debtor if there is a future or recurring payment scheduled from that person.
If you wish to delete a future dated or recurring payment, the request must be lodged with ANZ Internet Banking prior to 11.59pm Melbourne time on the day prior to the payment date.
- You must first cancel the pending future or recurring payments
Delete a future payment