Viewing your account transactions is easy with ANZ Internet Banking and ANZ Internet Banking for Business. In most cases, you can:
- View recent transactions
- View transactions processed to your account during the last 120 days (90 days for V2 Plus accounts)
- View details of your transaction
- Print your transactions
How do I view my transactions?
Viewing your account transactions is easy with ANZ Internet Banking and ANZ Internet Banking for Business.
Step 1 - Navigate to your ANZ Internet Banking home page
- Once you login to your ANZ Internet Banking account, you will automatically be taken to your Homepage with an overview of your accounts
- To navigate to your Homepage from another page, select the Home icon from the main menu
Step 2 - View the transactions
- Select your card/account by selecting the card/account name to view your transactions
- Scroll down the page to reveal more of your transactions
- The "Transactions" tab will include one or both of the following types of transactions:
- Recent: the transactions that have been received by ANZ for processing.
- Processed: the transactions that have been processed to your selected account in the last 120 days. For V2 Plus accounts, only transactions from the last 90 days will display.
- Transactions made on your credit card will not appear on your "Transactions" tab until they have been processed, so you will not find any transactions under the “Recent” heading.
- The transaction history list will not include transactions that have been received by ANZ for processing but have not cleared yet. You can view such transactions in the "Outstanding authorisations" section of the "Transactions" tab.
Step 3 - View the merchant transaction (optional)
- Some processed transactions will include an arrow to the left of the transaction description
- The arrow enables you to view additional information for a given transaction
- This information is helpful if you don’t immediately recognise a transaction by the standard transaction details, and wish to find out more about the nature of your payment
- If you still don’t recognise a transaction, it is recommended you use the Lodge a transaction dispute function, so it can be investigated promptly.
Step 4 - Print the transactions (optional)
If you wish to print your transactions for your own records select the "Print" icon at the top of the page.
- Up to 100 transactions will display in a print-friendly version of the page. Select "Print" at the top of the page to print these transactions.
- To print or download more than 100 transactions, please select “Search” or “Download” from the “Transactions” tab and print from there
- The printed page will not include any merchant descriptions shown in step 3.
Step 5 - View transaction history on another account (optional)
To view transaction history on the other accounts:
- Navigate to your home page by selecting the Home icon in the main menu.
- Repeat Steps 2 – 4.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.