Do you have a query about a transaction made to or from your account?
- You can find out exactly what came into and out of your account by using our search transaction feature.
- It allows you to search through transactions from up to 2 years ago (except V2 Plus accounts, which allow you to search transactions made in the last 90 days).
How do I search my transactions?
Step 1 – Select your account and navigate to "Search"
- Select your account from the home page
- Select the "Search" icon on the "Transactions" tab.
Step 2 - Select a search period
- You have three options:
- Option 1: from the “Duration” selection, choose to search for transactions for the past 7, 14, 30, 60, 90, 120 days as well as Previous Month and Current Month
- Option 2: from the ‘Duration” selection, select “Older than 120 days” and enter your own number of days, up to 731 (2 years)
- Option 3: from the “Date Range” selection, specify your own date range
- Select the transaction types to search for. Choose between:
- all transactions
- all deposits
- all withdrawals
- all cheques presented
- cheque serial number range
- amount range.
- The two cheque options will only be available for accounts that you have previously written cheques from.
When you are happy with your search criteria select "Search".
Step 3 - View the results
A list of your transactions will display, based on your search criteria.
Step 4 - Print the details
If you wish to print your transactions for your own records, select the "Print" icon at the top of the page.
- A print-friendly version of the page will display. Select "Print" at the top of the page to print your transaction history.
- If there is no “Print” icon please use your own browser's print function.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team:
13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.