We know that keeping track of your savings is important so we've made it easy for you to view the interest history for your ANZ Term Deposit.
This will show you the interest paid to your account both in the current financial year and the previous financial year
How do I view my term deposit interest history?
To view the interest history of your ANZ Term Deposit:
- Go to the Home page, which is the first page you see when you log on to ANZ Internet Banking.
- Select your term deposit.
- Then select the "Interest history" link.
Interest history details
The interest history page will show the total interest and charges for your selected term deposit for the current financial year to date and the previous financial year.
- To choose another term deposit account, select the account, using the drop down list and select "View".
The following details will be displayed:
- Interest paid: the amount of interest debited from your term deposit.
- Interest received: the amount of interest credited to your term deposit.
- Government charges (if applicable): the government charges debited from your term deposit. This is the total for Debits Tax (all States except Tasmania), Tasmanian Debits Duty (Tasmania only), and Electronic Transactions Duty (NT only) you have paid.
- Bank fees (if applicable): the bank fees debited from your term deposit. This may include account servicing fees, excess withdrawal fees and excess collection fees. This will not include dishonour, non-payment fees or fees for other banking services such as bank cheque