You can easily view the details of your term deposit. They consist of an account summary and an investment details summary.
- The account summary includes account name, number and balances.
- The investment details summary shows interest rates, payment frequencies, interest paid to date and instructions for maturity.
How do I view my term deposit details?
To view the details of your ANZ Term Deposit:
- Go to the Home page, which is the first page you see when you log on to ANZ Internet Banking.
- Select your term deposit.
- Then select the "Details" tab from the account overview page.
The term deposit details are divided into an account summary and investment details.
The account summary includes the following information:
- Product type: the account type you have selected to view.
- Account number: the BSB number and account number for your account.
- Current balance: the current balance of your account.
- Account name: the full account name of your Term Deposit.
The investment details include the following information:
- Interest rate: the current annual percentage rate applicable to your term deposit.
- Due to mature on: the date on which your term deposit is due to mature.
- Interest payment frequency: the frequency with which interest is paid on your term deposit.
- Interest payment instruction: how you have nominated interest to be paid to you.
- Interest paid to date: how much net interest has been paid to you for this year.
- Instructions for maturity: what you have nominated to do with your term deposit upon maturity (e.g. forward by bank cheque).