Need to investigate a transaction on your account but can't find your paper statement? You can easily order a replacement statement online.
How to order a replacement statement
To order a replacement statement:
- Select the "View statements" link from the home page.
- Select your account by selecting the account name.
- Select the "Order a replacement statement" link and follow the steps below.
Step 1 - Select your account
- Select your account from the "Select account" drop down
Step 2 - Enter your statement transaction dates
- Enter the date ranges for which you would like to receive replacement statements.
- You can enter up to 10 sets of transaction dates by clicking the "Add more dates" button
- For each set of transaction dates, ensure the "To" date is more recent than the "From".
Note: Ensure all dates are no more than 7 years earlier than today's date.
Step 3 - Select your delivery option
You will always have at least two options to choose from:
- Fax: enter your fax number including area code
- Email**: accepts your stored email (displayed by default), or enter another email address.
Note: If you are requesting replacement statements for a credit card account, your delivery options are "Fax" and "Mail".
*If you choose "Mail", you should make sure your personal postal address is up to date before you submit your request. If you are a business customer, make sure your business postal address is up to date.
**If you choose "Email", the email you enter will only be used for the statements you are requesting at this time. Subsequent statement requests will revert to your stored emailing address.
Step 4 - Enter your contact details
- Enter a home phone number (including area code) or mobile phone number in case we need to contact you regarding your request.
Step 5 - Submit your request
- Once you select "Submit", a receipt will display to confirm your submission
- You can choose to register for online statements at this point, to allow for future statements to be available online.
Once processed and depending on the delivery method chosen, please allow for your replacement statement(s) to arrive within:
Note: If you are requesting replacement statements for your personal credit card, email delivery is not available.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9699 6908) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.