Online statements are Portable Document Format (PDF) file versions of your account statements, accessed within ANZ Internet Banking or ANZ Internet Banking for Business.
Online statements are automatically available for most accounts. That means, as a default you may be receiving statements online AND in the mail.
If you're using ANZ Internet Banking you can decide how you would like to receive your account statements – "Online only" or "Paper and online". You can change your statement preference any time.
If you're using ANZ Internet Banking for Business you cannot switch off paper and will continue to receive statements online and in the mail.
How do I change my statement preferences?
Step 1 - Navigate to "Change statement preferences"
• Select the "Settings" menu
• Select "Change my statement preferences".
Step 2 - Enter your email address
- Ensure the email address shown is up-to-date
- This is important because accounts with preference “Online only” will receive an automatic email notification when a new statement is issued. To ensure you receive the notification, please update your email whenever your details change. Also check the following:
Step 3 – Set your statement preferences
• Select "Online only" for accounts you no longer want to receive paper statements for
• Select “Paper and online” for accounts you still require paper statements for
Step 4 – Read and accept the terms and conditions
• Check the box to acknowledge agreeing to the Online Statement Terms and Conditions
• Select "Save".
What happens next?
For the account(s) you elected to receive statements "Online only":
- You won't receive paper statements from the next statement issue date
- You'll receive an automatic email notification every time a new statement is ready, except in the following circumstances:
- If your statement issue date is within two business days of setting your preference
- If the notification email is rejected by your inbox or service provider.
You can change your statement preferences any time for eligible accounts.
Need more help?
Choose another topic from the table of contents
Send us a SecureMail
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.