If you're self-employed or a small business owner who's applying for a home loan, our Lo Doc option may help you get the property you need. You may be able to buy a home, invest in residential property or refinance even if you can't provide recent payslips and a letter from your employer.
With our Lo Doc option, you could borrow up to 60% of the value of the secured property (depending on the location and type of the property). This applies to self-employed applicants who have had an ABN registered for at least 12 months. Here's what you may get:
- The same features and benefits that come with ANZ Standard Variable and ANZ Fixed Home and Residential Investment loans (interest only option is not available for Lo Doc loans)
- You won't have to pay a premium on our current interest rates
- Eligible for both home buyers and residential property investors
We'll talk to you about your requirements and objectives, and find out more about your circumstances. You'll still need to provide documents which generally include:
- Your registered business name
- Your ABN (which needs to have been registered for at least 12 months)
- Your Business Activity Statement (BAS) for the last 12 months, together with ATO lodgement receipt
To take advantage of our Lo Doc option, please contact us.