- Fixing the issue of pressing the ANZ BladePay™ Back button via either the standalone ANZ FastPay® app or via a POS Vendor app on the Present Card screen or Transaction Outcome screen which fails to cancel pebble payment flow messaging
- Fixing - New 'Receipt Service' does not handle a valid 10-digit mobile number (incl. leading zero) with an 'au' international prefix
- Fixing - Standalone FastPay® App, Email Address field for Receipt is Mandatory when it should be optional for MOTO Sale/MOTO Refund.
- Providing the ability to now view system versions in the ‘About’ page.
- Enabling AMEX contactless, allowing your customers to simply tap cards for easy payment
- Enabling eftpos contactless, allowing your customers to simply tap cards for easy payment.
To take advantage of these features, please click on the ‘ANZ FastPay®’ app, and you’ll be prompted to install the update.
An overhaul of the app's look and feel include the following updates:
- The screens are simpler and instructions clearer,
- We’ve added letters to the PIN pad (for people who use words to remember their PIN),
- We’ve updated the colour scheme , and
- We’ve made it much clearer which screens are for you and which screens are for your customers.
The app also now supports some low-vision accessibility features which you can access from the app (click on ‘Vision-Assist’) as well as in settings:
- Zoom is available by tapping three times (once ‘Vision-Assist’ is activated)
- Colour inversion is also available (once ‘Vision-Assist’ is activated).
To take advantage of these features, please click on the ‘Updates’ icon on your ANZ BladePay™, and you’ll be prompted to install the update.