ANZ Fixed Rate Home Loans
Our lowest 3 year fixed rate this century
The ANZ Fixed Rate Home Loan offers you the certainty of knowing what your repayments are for the fixed period, and safeguards you against any increase in interest rates.
|Fixed term||Interest rate||Comparison rate1|
|1 year||(View current rates)||(View current rates)|
|2 years||(View current rates)||(View current rates)|
|3 years||(View current rates)||(View current rates)|
|4 years||(View current rates)||(View current rates)|
|5 years||(View current rates)||(View current rates)|
|7 years||(View current rates)||(View current rates)|
|10 years||(View current rates)||(View current rates)|
You can repay your loan early or make additional repayments. However Early Repayment Costs may apply for early or additional repayments above the tolerance amount6.
Yes, once loan reverts to variable rate - redraw allows you to access extra payments you have made to your loan.
Yes - up to four months. Fees and charges may apply.
May be payable if you choose to make additional repayments, repay your fixed loan (in part or full) or switch to another fixed or variable interest rate before the end of your fixed rate period. The definition and method of calculation is set out in the 'Consumer Lending terms and conditions booklet' under the heading 'Repaying Your Loan Early During a Fixed Interest Rate Period'.
$750 payable at application. Maximum loan amount of $1,000,000 applies. Lock rate allows the interest rate to be held at the time of application for a maximum period of 90 days.
|Converting or renegotiating|
$200 - If no change to the loan term, amount or security and no change to interest only repayments.
$350 - If changing loan term, amount, security, changing repayments to interest only or renewing your existing fixed rate loan term.
How to apply
Send us an enquiry
Over the past 16 years, ANZ has been awarded ‘Home Lender of the Year’ by Money magazine in 2014, 2012, 2010 and 2008-2005, and Personal Investor magazine in 2005, 2004 and 2002-1999.
* Fixed Rate Home Loans aren’t for everyone and the rate may change at any time prior to the loan being settled. You can ask ANZ about options for locking in a fixed rate before settlement – Terms, Conditions and a $750 Lock Rate Fee apply.
1. Comparison rate calculated on a loan amount of $150,000 over a term of 25 years based on monthly repayments. These rates are for secured loans only.
WARNING: This Comparison Rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan. A Comparison Rate schedule is available at any ANZ branch.
A copy of the comparison rate schedule is available at any ANZ branch or view it online ANZ Comparison Rate Schedule (PDF 64kB).
The rates applicable for interest paid annually, monthly, quarterly or semi-annually in advance are available on application at any ANZ branch. Terms and conditions available on application. Fees and charges apply.
2. The Loan Approval Fee (LAF) is waived under the ANZ Breakfree Package.
3. Subject to credit approval criteria. Eligible existing ANZ customers must have had a retail lending product for greater than 6 months with a satisfactory credit history.
4. Available with an ANZ One bank account. Terms and Conditions, fees and charges may apply. Fees and charges may vary for loans in a company name.
5. You can apply for us to waive the monthly account service fee on one nominated ANZ Access Advantage account if you have your salary paid into your account. Terms and Conditions apply for more information please refer to ANZ Personal Banking General Fees and Charges (PDF 116kB).
6. For ANZ Fixed Rate loans, you can make early or additional repayments up to a set available tolerance amount (the lesser of 5% of the loan amount at the start of the current fixed rate period or $5,000) each year of the fixed rate period, without triggering an Early Repayment Cost. An Early Repayment Cost may be incurred if, during the fixed rate period, the available tolerance amount is exceeded, the loan is fully repaid or refinanced, or ANZ agrees to change the interest rate at your request. Please be aware that Early Repayment Costs can be very large. Terms and Conditions apply please refer to the ANZ Consumer Lending Terms and Conditions (PDF 296kB). Alternatively please visit any ANZ branch or phone the Home Loan Hotline on 1800 100 641, 8:00am to 9:30pm (AEST), Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm (AEST) Saturdays and Sundays.
7. Terms and Conditions and eligibility criteria apply to redraw. Redraw is not available on loans in a company name. Minimum redraw amount is $2,000. For ANZ Fixed Rate loans, redraw is available once the Fixed Rate period ends. For further information on redraw please refer to the ANZ Consumer Lending Terms and Conditions (PDF 296kB).
Terms and conditions, fees and charges and eligibility apply. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ’s normal credit approval criteria.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.