ANZ Platinum is your ideal travelling companion and comes with many built-in travel benefits.
Please note that some of these features are applicable to ANZ Platinum only and are not applicable to ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum, ANZ Low Rate Platinum and ANZ Rewards Platinum.
You could plan and pay for your travel in a way that suits you1.
We offer flexible payment options1 for travel-related purchases made using your ANZ Platinum credit card account. So you can request the option that best suits your financial circumstances. Flexible payment options are available in respect of travel-related purchases of over $500 (in a single transaction) from airlines, hotels, travel agents or online travel booking agents ("qualifying transactions"). Once a qualifying transaction has been processed to your account (usually no more than 48 hours after the date of the transaction) you can call us on 13 22 73 and request that it be transferred to a flexible payment option.
Each option works differently to help you manage your finances.
Discounted interest rate1
Enjoy a discounted interest rate of 9.99% p.a. for 6 months, starting from the date ANZ processes your request, on qualifying transactions which are transferred.
Choose how long you want to take to repay your qualifying transactions and repay them in set monthly instalments over 6, 12 or 18 months at a discounted interest rate of 9.99% p.a.
Save on the insurance that gives you peace of mind when you’re overseas.
ANZ Platinum also comes with Overseas travel and medical insurance2 at no additional cost.
Overseas travel and medical insurance can provide cover for up to a period of 6 continuous months when travelling overseas for a range of contingencies including:
- overseas medical and dental expenses
- cancellation and additional expenses
- loss or damage of luggage and travel documents
- accidental death and permanent disability
- loss of income
- personal liability
- a range of pre-existing medical conditions are automatically covered and cover for other pre-existing medical conditions may be available at an additional cost.
For more information refer to the Premium Cards – insurances booklet (PDF 356kB).
Concierge is at your service 24/7.
When it comes to leisure, sit back and relax and let your 24-hour Personal Concierge cater for your busy lifestyle. Get last minute travel advice, restaurant or hotel bookings, gift idea, or even a recommendation on your next holiday. Just call your 24-hour Personal Concierge on 1300 580 765 in Australia or, if you are overseas, you can call +61 2 8987 1677 any time from a land line and reverse the charges via the international operator.
Terms and conditions available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. An eligible merchant is any travel agent, online travel booking sites, airline or hotel, or any merchant ANZ advises as being an Eligible Merchant for the purposes of determining whether flexible payment offers are available. Purchases exclude cash and cash equivalent transactions. To apply to transfer a qualifying transaction to a flexible payment option call 13 22 73 after the transaction has posted to your account. This is usually 48 hours from the date you made the qualifying transaction. Your application must be made within 30 days of the date you made the qualifying transaction. Approval is subject to your accounts being in good order. Total purchases including the qualifying transaction cannot exceed your credit limit. ANZ reserves the right to add, change or withdraw flexible payment options at any time without prior notice. ANZ will not be liable to any loss or damage resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving applications. Your flexible payment option may be cancelled if you are in default or if you transfer to another ANZ credit card account. Any interest accrued between the date of the purchase and the date the amount is transferred to the flexible payment option will be at the standard annual percentage interest rate applicable to purchases on your card account, subject to any available interest free days credit on the card account. Payments that are made to your account will be assigned as per "Application of Payments" section in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use. A qualifying transaction can only be transferred to a flexible payment option once.
Instalment Plan: Your Instalment Plan will apply for 6, 12 or 18 months (as applicable) from the next statement date following the date on which your transfer is approved and reverts to the standard annual percentage rate for purchases on your card account after 6, 12 or 18 months (as applicable) from the date the request is processed by ANZ. By requesting an Instalment Plan, you ask us to apply your payments in a particular way. Payments that are made to your account will be assigned as per the "Application of Payments" section in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use. If you request to change your credit card type in the future, the instalment plan on your current account will transfer to your new account under the same terms. The approved instalment amount will form part of your minimum monthly card account repayments until your Instalment Plan is paid in full or the Instalment Plan expires.
Discounted interest rate: Any part of the amount transferred to an ANZ great rate that remains unpaid after the 6 month offer period will be subject to the standard annual percentage interest rate applicable to your card. Your standard annual percentage interest rates will continue to apply to all other purchases, cash advances and cash equivalent transactions.
2. The Overseas travel and medical insurance master policy, the Transport accident cover master policy and Rental excess cover master policy (the Master Policies) are issued by QBE Insurance Australia Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to ANZ. Cover under the Master Policies is provided to eligible participating cardholders by operation of section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth), The eligibility criteria which you must meet for each of the Master Policies is set out in the Premium Cards – insurances booklet (PDF 356kB) - Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings. When overseas, we recommend that you carry proof of that you have met the eligibility criteria. Any advice has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must decide whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice. You should ensure you obtain and consider the PDS before you make any decision to acquire it.
3. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the ANZ Emergency Travel Service & Personal Concierge Terms and Conditions (PDF 130kB) for further information.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.