ANZ everyday banking and savings accounts are designed to make your banking easier and more convenient. Whether you are looking for an everyday bank account or a savings account ANZ could have the right account for you.
Compare bank account features such as monthly account service fees and access options.
Everyday bank account comparison table
|Account||ANZ Access Advantage||ANZ Extras Package||ANZ Access Select|
|Account Overview||The flexibility of banking however you want, including in branches.||An everyday bank account, plus you’ll also have access to many other great benefits.||Be rewarded with a lower monthly fee when you manage your money online.|
|Monthly account service fee||$5||$18||$2|
|Visa Debit card||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Access options||Unlimited access to ANZ ATMs, Phone & Internet Banking, plus branch, cheque and EFTPOS1||Unlimited access to ANZ ATMs, Phone & Internet Banking, plus branch, cheque and EFTPOS1 Plus access to many non-banking benefits||Unlimited Internet Banking access. 6 free Electronic Transactions per month2 - as defined in the ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 444kB)|
All ANZ everyday bank accounts support the following benefits:
- access to your funds via ANZ ATMs, EFTPOS, ANZ Phone Banking, ANZ Internet Banking
- ability to regularly deposit funds - including salary, pension payments and dividend income.
Savings account comparison table
|Account||ANZ Online Saver||ANZ Progress Saver|
|Account Overview||Manage your savings online anytime.||Reward yourself with bonus interest when you make one deposit of $10 or more in a month and no withdrawals or debits in that month.6|
|Monthly account service fee||$0||$0|
|Access options||Unlimited access to ANZs ATM balance enquiries and transactions, ANZ Phone & Internet Banking1||1 free ANZ Transaction as defined in the ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 444kB) booklet4|
|Interest rate % p.a. variable||(View current rates)||0.01% p.a. + (View current rates)
(Base Rate + Bonus Rate)
|Minimum opening balance||$0||$10|
|Minimum ongoing balance||$0||$10|
|Account||ANZ Premium Cash Management Account||ANZ Term Deposit|
|Account Overview||Could be the perfect place to park your funds while you're between investments.||Enjoy the certainty of fixed rate returns over an agreed time period on amounts over $5,000.|
|Monthly account service fee||$0||$0|
|Included monthly transactions||5 free ANZ Transactions as defined in the ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 444kB) booklet2||N/A|
|Interest rate % p.a. variable||Tiered – view interest rates||View interest rates|
|Minimum opening balance||$10,000||$5,000|
|Minimum ongoing balance||$1,000||N/A|
Terms and conditions are available on application.
Fees and charges apply. Interest rates are current as at (View current rates) and are subject to change
1. Fees may apply including overseas transaction fees.
Balance enquiries and transactions in relation to an ANZ Online Saver account through an ANZ ATM may only be made via ANZ ATMs in Australia.
2. Additional ANZ transactions charged as: Electronic transactions $0.50 each, staff assisted transactions $2.50 each, cheque transactions $0.50 each. Other fees may apply (including non-ANZ ATM operator fees, overseas ATM fees and overseas transaction fees). Please refer to the ANZ Personal Banking Account fees and Charges booklet for definitions of ANZ transactions, electronic transactions, staff assisted transactions and cheque transactions, and for fees and charges that apply.
3. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Please refer ANZ Extras Package Benefits terms and conditions (PDF 1.71MB) and ANZ Personal Banking Account fees and charges (PDF 444kB).
4. Additional ANZ transactions charged as: electronic transactions $1.00 each and staff assisted transactions $2.50 each. ANZ transactions, electronic transaction and staff assisted transactions are defined in the ANZ Personal Banking Account fees and charges (PDF 444kB) booklet.
5. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to eligibility.
6. The ANZ Progress Saver account pays bonus interest in addition to the current base interest when you make a single deposit of $10 or more per month and make no withdrawals or debits in that same month. Month commences on account opening date.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
Eligibility criteria apply to issue of ANZ Access Visa Debit card.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.